Sunday, 24 June 2012

Recent Outfits #3

Here's the 3rd instalment of my 'Recent Outfit' posts! These are a few items I wore/bought this past weekend so I thought I'd show you!



Outfit 1: Daywear (what I wore to town!)
Denim shirt - Levi via eBay
Pink skull top - Urban Outfitters sale
Nylon Tricot Leggings - American Apparel via eBay
Black military boots - eBay (circa 2008, mine are similar to the 'Dirty Black' ones linked!)
Lipstick in Russian Red (with vaseline) - MAC

(the drawstring broke on the one I tried on in the changing room but I managed to find another one!)
Outfit 2: Daywear (Topshop purchases!)
Necklace & Earrings (see outfit 1)
Denim Jacket - Topshop sale
Animal print crop top - Topshop sale
Black drawstring skirt - Topshop sale (although not on the website, it was £10!)
Black 40 denier tights - Primark


Outfit 3: Day/Nightwear (Zara purchases!)
Necklace, Lipstick & Earrings (see outfit 1)
Skull vest top (size medium, somehow fits me!) - Zara
Black jersey mini skirt - H&M (see outfit 1)
Nylon Tricot Leggings - American Apparel via eBay (see outfit 1)

Hope you liked round 3 of my 'Recent Outfits' :)

Lozz
x

3 comments:

  1. Loving the jacket in the third outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your outfits! You're so stylish :)

    Stop by and check out my blog giveaway! :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your style is bangin! LOVE IT XX

    ReplyDelete