Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Recent Outfits #1

I thought I would do a post about recent things I've worn so I collected all my instagram pictures together to show you!

Outfit 1: Daywear
Denim Shirt - Levi via eBay
Loose Strappy Top - H&M (circa 2010)
Black jersey mini skirt (for layering) - H&M
Black leggings - Primark
Studded sandals - New Look (circa 2009)
Spike belt - Primark & DIY
(Lipstick is Eyeko's Liptastik in shade Lip Lover)

Outfit 2: Daywear
Denim shirt - Giorgio via eBay
Jewelled cross tee - Urban Outfitters (circa 2011)
Black leggings - Primark

Outfit 3: Nightwear
Black wedges - H&M
Gold cross necklace - Topshop

Outfit 4: Nightwear
Pleated faux leather skirt - H&M
Black jersey skirt (for layering - H&M
Suspender tights - Pamela Mann via eBay


Outfit 5: Workwear
Teal chiffon sleeveless shirt - Primark (circa 2011)
Black waterfall cardigan - George @ Asda (circa 2010)
Black leggings - Primark
Black and gold waist belt - Primark (circa 2008/09)


Hope you enjoyed this post!

Lozz
x

2 comments:

  1. You certainly have a great collection of shirts. I love how you've applied studs to the belt, it adds such a different look to the outfit :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many amazing things have you got on eBay?! Wow I wish I had your eye!

    ReplyDelete