Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Car Boot Sale Mini Haul!

 Last Sunday I went to a local car boot sale, I haven't been to one since October last year and was hoping that due to it being the beginning of July I would find a few bargains (even though July's weather has been pretty crappy recently haha) and I managed to grab some amazing items!

Levi Denim Jacket - Size L - £2
The lady was actually selling this for £3 but we managed to haggle it down to £2! Considering they sell these jackets in Urban Outfitters for £55 I was preeeeeetty impressed, I recently found a dark denim Levi jacket in a charity shop for £4.99 but this definitely tops it! I think I'll be studding the shoulders of this one and keeping it for myself, then I'm going to be selling my Lee Cooper spike shoulder denim jacket so keep an eye out, I'll be selling it a lot cheaper than the Ragged Priest asking prices etc.!

Wrangler Denim Shirt - (No size label!) - 50p
Another great haggle! The girl wanted only £1 for this but we got her down to 50p, for a wrangler shirt that's pretty amazing! I'm still undecided on what I want to do with this yet, I was going to acid wash it but I was worried I might ruin it so I'm debating maybe dip dye with studded pockets or something? 

H&M Guns 'N' Roses Crop T-Shirt - Size 8 - £2
I actually picked this up for my sister, She's around a size 10 and it looked like a large size 8 so I thought I'd get it for her as she likes crop tops! The girl wouldn't haggle at all because apparently it had only been worn once. I sneakily tried it on and managed to fit into it, which is amazing because I wouldn't think I'd fit in a size 8, let alone a H&M size 8 (who are notorious for their really small sizing haha), It's a great bargain considering these tops were only on sale last year! My sister really likes it so I think it was a great little pressie for her!

The crop top and denim shirt together.

Torteshell club-master sunglasses - £1
I actually went to the car boot looking for more club-master sunglasses as I'd heard my friend found a pair being sold at a car boot and also because I couldn't find them super cheap anywhere! I didn't actually expect anyone to be selling them but luckily a lady was selling a ton of sunglasses all different colours and variations brand new for only £1 each, she only did the club-master version in this torteshell colour but it was this specific print I'd been eyeing up for a while so it was meant to be :P 


Gold 7cm Hoop Earrings - 50p
I picked up these randomly from the same lady I bought my Levi Jacket from, I constantly wear my 7cm gold hoops I got from eBay a few months back but now they've gone a horrible coppery/orange colour so when she was asking only 50p for these I just grabbed them haha! They're exactly the same size and shape so I was pretty glad to have found them as a replacement! 

The sunglasses & hoop earrings together :)

I hope you enjoyed this blog post!

Have you been to a car boot sale recently?

Lozz
x

3 comments:

  1. great haul, it has made me really want to visit my local car boot now, didn't realise you could pick up such amazing items!

    xx

    fashion-nerdette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing finds! I've been around the car boots lately - got to love them!

    Love your blog, now following :)

    www.lipstickblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this has inspired me to go to boot sales again to see what i can find, even charity shops. it is so much fun finding bargains. enjoyed this post thank you

    xoxox ABBY
    http://kemples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete