Monday, 16 July 2012

OOTD: Disco Pants Dupes!

I've been lusting after the American Apparel disco pants for agesss but could never justify the price tag since I've been on a weight loss regime recently I don't want to buy something if it won't fit me relatively soon (I've been losing the majority of weight on my legs!). A few months back I saw a blog post from LLYMLR's about a Glamorous press event she had been to and she announced the arrival of their own Disco Pants that were due to be released in the autumn/winter, Luckily the release came a lot sooner and they were released late June! The disco pants are only £29.99 and they do them in 3 colours (so far, but there are rumours of more colours to be released!) Pewter (a light grey), Black (they are more of a dark charcoal in person!) and Royal Blue!

Glamorous stock sizes 8-14, I'm a size 14 and their size 14 disco pants fit me perfectly (despite the site saying the disco pants are small fitting/that you should size up), so I highly recommend to pick your usual size! The black disco pants are currently out of stock on the website but they restock quite frequently due to them being in such high demand! 




Black Disco Pants - Glamorous
Cross Hoop Earrings - Urban Outfitters
Gold Collar Cord Necklace - Topshop (sale circa 2011)


Hope you enjoyed this post!

Lozz
x

3 comments:

  1. you look gorrrgeous! I think they're so worth buying if your uhhming and ahhing about the aa ones! They really do look lovely on you :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i just had a look at your blog and realised we posted like the sammmmmme top/trousers on the same day :| weird!

      Delete