Thursday, 12 July 2012

OOTD - 'The Zara Studded Shirt' fake!

Recently I got the dupe of 'The' Zara studded shirt that became so popular in the blog/fashion world, The real Zara shirt retails at £40 and some even were being sold on eBay for up to £90! Luckily after a few good blog resources I found a cheap duplicate from a Chinese seller for only £14! The shirt is advertised as a M-L but on the tag it does say Large so please bear that in mind If you're on the smaller side (it does state the measurements of the shirt, that's what I went by because I'm more on the larger side and was worried it might be too small!) 

When it arrived though I was really happy with, it's more fitted on my arms but I haven't lost any weight from my arms yet :( but it's nice and loose everywhere else! 

Studded faux leather jacket - Matalan (circa 2011)
White strap top - New Look
Nylon Tricot Leggings - American Apparel via eBay
Gold 7cm hoop earrings - Car boot sale

(Hair courtesy of Revlon heated hair rollers via Amazon!)

(before my hair was done!)


(ignore my PJ top, this photo was taken when I tried the shirt on!)


the tag looks similar to the Zara one but says 'CBPR' instead or something!

Hope you enjoyed this post :)

Have you bought any great eBay finds recently?

Lozz
x

1 comment:

  1. I got this shirt too! I'm quite small and it still fits really nicely, more oversized but it doesn't look bad or anything :) it was such a bargain I couldn't resist! I also got the zara leopard shirt from eBay too, I did a post on them! x

    ReplyDelete