Sunday, 22 July 2012

Recent Outfits #4

Time for another 'Recent Outfits' post! I rather enjoy doing these :) Recently I've been making tonssssss of outfits with my Glamorous disco pants but sadly after these photos were taken they actually unravelled right under the zip and there's a huge hole there now :( I'm hoping they'll be able to refund/replace them for me but I did actually cave and buy the real AA disco pants as I had a 25% off code that I was sent on my birthday so they are the pair shown in the last outfit and the ones that will be shown in future posts (as you can see the real and dupe ones are very similar!)

Outfit 1: Nightwear
Faux Leather Stud Jacket - Matalan (circa 2011)
Skull Vest - Zara
Disco Pants - Glamorous

Outfit 2: Workwear
Skull cardigan - New look via eBay
Black strap top (for layering) - Primark
Military dirty black boots - Shoe zone (they also sell these on eBay)

Outfit 3: Nightwear
Camo Jacket (Men's Small) - eBay
Skull Vest - Zara
Disco Pants - Glamorous

Outfit 4: Nightwear
Disco pants - American Apparel

Hope you enjoyed this post!

Lozz
x

8 comments:

  1. I actualy bought the disco pants after seeing them in your last post and I actualy love them more than the AA's!(sold them not long ago) but also after one wear they have gone bobbly just on one thigh like the elastic is coming out and the stitching has come slightly undone. I asked for a refund/exchange too but my the sounds of it I think they just might be shit quality! Kinda gutted as I find them softer and comfier xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh it's such a shame, If they do replace them I hope it doesn't happen again :/ they actually laddered too and I think it's because they're so thin, My friend has the AA ones and she hasn't even worn them yet cause she said it's a mission to get in and out of them cause they're thicker etc and supposed to be less comfy but I think they would be better for me that way, cause if they're thicker theres less chance of them falling apart haha! and plus the AA ones are actually black, the glamorous ones are like a charcoal/dark grey so I can't wear them with certain colours :/

      Delete
  2. Did they send you the wrong ones? As they do the grey ones mine are very black. They told me to send em back and they will refund me them but to order them again but I had a discount code so only going to if that works again. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I definitely have the black ones since I've been into Republic where they now sell the Glamorous disco pants in the grey colour, and my friend has the grey and you can tell the difference between mine and hers! but they're still not as black as the AA ones! I've read tons of people say the same on their reviews of the Glamorous ones too though! yeh they told me that too but they said 'I'd kindly ask you to consider re-ordering the trousers if you'd like to' so it's not a requirement, especially since it's the trousers themselves that are poor quality not just a random pair!

      Delete
  3. Oh damnit I may not re-order then lol I just found them so much more comfier that the aa ones, but really want a pair lol. Love hearts and bows or w.e thats sold in ark have a pair for £34 I wonder if their a little different or not. Maybe ill have to get a pair of AA ones I love their riding pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't get the Ark ones! i've heard they're really terrible! the AA ones are as comfy to me tbh! they're just thicker which makes them hotter so they're better for cooler weather! i would say if you really want cheaper ones but don't want the glamorous ones Asos currently do high shine trousers for £30 which look really similar!

      Delete
  4. you are just adorable! love the camo jacket and the cat top xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with your style

    ReplyDelete