Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Recent Outfits #5

My recent outfits #5! Here are a few things I wore/played dress up with at the weekend!

Outfit 1: Nightwear
Disco pants - American Apparel
White skull cropped blouse (Sold out ages ago so I have linked a similar one from New Look!) - Miss Rebel 

Outfit 2: Night/Daywear!
Black bodysuit (rolled up sleeves) - eBay
Stud faux leather jacket - Be Beau @ Matalan (circa 2011)
Gold cuff/bracelet - H&M (circa 2011)
Spike belt - Primark + DIY
Stud clutch bag - Select Fashion (Sold out but I recommend eBay!)

Outfit 3: Nightwear?
(Probs wouldn't be brave enough to wear this out yet but I like it!)

Animal print crop top - Topshop sale
Disco pants - American Apparel


Hope you enjoyed this post :)

Lozz
x

5 comments:

  1. I really need to get myself some disco pants! Love your eye makeup as well :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning! i love the disco pants and skull shirt combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your outfits, that select studded clutch is gorgeous. I really love your hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love the denim skater skirt. So adorable :)

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the denim skater skirt, You made me order one lol
    Love your fashion sense

    Check me out sometimes, Thanks x
    http://yamsfashionandbeautyloveaffair.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete