Monday, 20 August 2012

OOTD: Jeffrey Campbell USA Flag Litas!

I went out to the pub with my best friends on Friday and decided to dress up even though everyone else was dressed casual (as you do hehe) and here is what I wore :)


Studded Leather Jacket - Matalan (circa 2011)
(I recommend to check eBay: here)
Disco Pants - American Apparel
Gold Cross Hoop Earrings - Urban Outfitters (sale in June!)
(A smaller similar pair: here)
Gold Cuff/Bangle - H&M (circa 2011)
Lipstick in Lady Danger - M.A.C Cosmetics
(Only received this on Friday and I am madly in love with it!)

Hope you enjoyed this post :)

(Sorry the pictures are so dark!)

Lozz
x

6 comments:

  1. What kind of red is lady danger? Ive got stuff to back to mac and thinking a red is the way forward.
    xx

    ellenahill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a bright warm red and it's a matte finish, think Rita Ora! cause it's her favourite MAC lipstick she's wearing it in most pictures hah!

      Delete
    2. this is a better picture of how it looks on me: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/417252_513245038691136_706278276_n.jpg

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit :) It reminds me a little of Olivia Newton-John at the fairground in Grease! Love the Lita's, I considered those when I saw they were on sale but wasn't sure what I'd wear them with. So I got burgundy Foxy's. I have a habit of dressing up when everyone else doesn't too, I don't mean to...it's just my style haha.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit! I'm loving the disco pants with the JC's ;) x

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete