Saturday, 22 September 2012

OOTD: Batman!

Studded Faux Leather Jacket - Matalan (circa 2011)
(similar: here)
Gold long chain necklace - Topshop
Batman dress - eBay
Fishnet tights - Primark
Jeffrey Campbell Cleatas - eBay
(also for sale: here)

Recently bought the most amaazinggg 'Lazy Oaf-esque' dress from eBay! It's a gorgeous body-con fit and the cheapest it's being sold for is £12 (inc. p&p) so it's also a great bargain, especially next to the real Lazy Oaf stuff which goes for around the £60 mark and apparently is also poor quality! I managed to fit in the S/M which is a size 8-10.  There are also other sellers on there selling an almost exact replica of a real Lazy Oaf dress: here. Earlier this week on eBay I also won a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Cleata's brand new with the box for only £56 (these are for sale brand new in Office for £120, so this was an amazing win for me haha!) I thought the two would look amazing together and here's what I ended up with! 

Hope you likeeeee :)

5 comments:

  1. This dress is amazing, looks great on you and those shoes. . . . literally to die for!!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I WANT that dress! It looks hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is amazing, and so are the shoes !
    Your blog is lovely !
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime ? You can follow me if you like !

    ReplyDelete