Sunday, 2 September 2012

Recent Outfits #9

Outfit 1: Nightwear
Sleeveless Denim Levis Jacket - Charity Shop & DIY
Gold Black Cord Collar Necklace - Topshop (sale circa 2011)
Gold Cuff/Bangle - H&M (circa 2011)
Black Disco Pants - American Apparel
Lipstick in Heroine (Limited edition, Violetta is similar!) (First two pictures) - Mac Cosmetics
Lipstick in Lady Danger (Last picture) - Mac Cosmetics
(I changed my mind! ;])
(Flats in picture are from Primark just for when I'd got fed up of my heels! I wore my Black Spike Faux Litas from eBay!)

Outfit 2: Daywear
Stud leather jacket - Matalan
Laurel Muscle Tee in Seafoam - Wildfox via ASOS (sale)
Nylon Tricot Leggings - American Apparel via eBay
Gold chain - Topshop
Cross hoop earrings - Urban Outfitter (sale earlier this year)
(similar: here)
Lipstick in Lady Danger - M.A.C Cosmetics


Outfit 3: Day/Nightwear (With or without shirt/heels!)
Sheer Black Blouse - Select 
(I am selling this shirt on eBay: here)
Ribs Swimsuit (in size Medium) - Black Milk Clothing
Cuffed heels in Pewter - Jeffrey Campbell via Office (sale) (see at the end of this post!) 


Here are my new babies! Another Jeffrey Campbell steal in the Office sale, these heels were £120 down to £60, I wear a size 6 which is my usual shoe size and they are a perfect fit! The heel is 6 inches and the platform is 2 inches. They are easy to walk in and very comfortable! I loveeeee the shiny metallic look of these! 

You can find them:


Hope you enjoyed this post!

Lozz
x

6 comments:

  1. Those JC's are soo effing hott!! and so is the ribs swimsuit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit posts! :)
    And ooh yummy JCs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Wildfox tee! Such a nice colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Jeffrey Campbell cuffed heels!
    Mind to check out my blog?
    Maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah, so many lovely outfits! you look stunninggg

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete