Sunday, 14 October 2012

OOTD: Blue Velvet



Pantera Top - eBay
Spike Necklace - Forever21 (circa 2011)
(similar: here)
Blue/Turqouise Velvet Skirt - Topshop (via eBay)
(similar: here)
Cross Earrings - Fashionology
(only medium available: here)
Black Neneh Wedge - Office (sale)
Lipstick in Cranberry (from the Berry Christmas Collection) - Sleek Makeup

I wore this outfit yesterday and the majority of it consists of eBay bargains! My friend showed me this picture of a girl in a velvet skirt with a band tee and I decided to nab it but recreate it in my own way, I decided to have a blue coloured skirt, the Pantera tee I had already ordered and the purple tones from the tee mix so well with the skirt! I also got spandex lace cycling shorts instead of the jersey material! I mixed it up a bit with my new office neneh wedges from the sale, They remind me of a more attractive version of creepers, I've always been on the fence about creepers, I love the flatform feel but I just didn't like their specific look so this is my substitute! 

Hope you like this look :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the skirt and lace cycling shorts! You always look hott missy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PANTERA ARE AMAZING! Love this look, may have to steal it and buy a velvet skirt!! X

    lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shoes and your hair <3

    ReplyDelete