Monday, 1 October 2012

OOTD: Checked Hooded Jacket


Gold Chain - Topshop
Gold 7cm Hoop Earrings - Car boot sale
(similar: here)
Black Jersey Mini Skirt (for layering) - H&M
Black Nylon Tricot Leggings - American Apparel (via eBay)
Lipstick in Cranberry (from The Berry Christmas Collection '11) - Sleek Make-Up

Here's what I wore on Friday night, I ended up going out on the town unexpectedly so I was glad I wasn't too under dressed with this outfit! I decided to wear eye-shadow for the first time in ages which I think was Side-car and Buck from the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I am absolutely in looooove with my new coat, it is so cosy and warm and I think I could get away with wearing it to work because the body is wool which makes it look like more of a coat than a casual jacket! I love the Boy tee too, such a good dupe for the real t-shirts retailing at £35, and this bad boy was only £6.19 inc. p&p, I wear a size Small which I believe is a 34-36" chest and I'm a size 12! I have mega OCD over my phone cases and always have to have one that has a front and back case so my phone's more protected as I always seem to drop it, I wanted a skull one and this is the nicest one I could find, it's extraaaa gothic but I like it ;)

5 comments:

  1. That checked hooded jacket isss sooo nice! bangin with disco pants x

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
    -Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.
    -A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.
    http://free-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore your hair! I've never seen a fringe suit someone so well :-) x
    http://alsbeautybox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what size is your topshop jacket/coat ? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. size 8 cause they're really large fitting! (i'm a 12)

      Delete