Monday, 26 November 2012

Recent Outfits (and items!) #12

Outfit 1: Daywear
Black disco pants - American Apparel 
(I caved and bought a new pair of AA ones from eBay!)


Okay, so not an outfit but I really wanted to include this in a post! I've been wanting a specific Topshop sequin bralet for a while now and even though it was on sale, it wasn't on the website or in my local store and was going for about £20 on eBay! I found a random seller selling this one from a brand called Pink Cadillac (sadly not on their website!) and I won it for £8.50 inc. p&p! I adoreeee it! I also bought a bargain off shoulder dress, my friend, Kirsty sent it to me and I really loved the Motel one so I had to buy this cheap alternative! It's apparently a UK size 6-8 but I'd say it's more of a size 8-10! 

Outfit 2: Daywear
Grey speckled hoody - Primark men's section
Black curve hem tank - Topshop (early this year, linked similar)
Black nylon tricot leggings - American Apparel (via eBay)
Lipstick in Cranberry (from The Berry Christmas Collection) - Sleep Make-up 

Outfit 3: Nightwear
Dark green velvet plunge dress - Missguided.co.uk
Black nightwalks - Jeffrey Campbell (via eBay)
(Had to say a little something about this dress! I absolutely adore it and I am proud to say I fit into a UK size 10 [explains the last photo!] after starting out as a UK size 16-18 only a few months ago, I can't believe it! I'm going to wear this dress a fair bit over the Christmas period I think!)


Outfit 4: Daywear
Checked hooded jacket - Topshop (see outfit 2)
Black velvet pencil dress - American Apparel (via ASOS sale)
Black tights - Primark (Unsure what denier!)
Black neneh wedge - Office (sale)
Lipstick in Diva - M.A.C Cosmetics

5 comments:

  1. That velvet dress is actually beautiful! Love love love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH the green velvet dress is lush beyond words! Love the disco pants too thats just a given. And them SHOES! I do love me a good edgy shoe. You have real nice style!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots are amazing and I LOVE the green velvet dress! You have an amazing sense of style xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you got that velvet dress!
    Looks like it fits you like a glove, stunning!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want everything you post! Love the bargain black dress what a find, it looks great! Does the sleeves of the dress fall down or do they stay put? (sorry for the strange question!) xx

    ReplyDelete