Sunday, 16 December 2012

Drop Dead Clothing Review/Mini-Haul!

Banjara Vest (Size XS-S, i'm a UK size 10-12, read below for info!) - £25; Madball Youth T-Shirt (Size youth large, which is an age 10-12) - £5 - Drop Dead Clothing

I sort of feel slightly embarrassed to say I've purchased something from Drop Dead haha! I used to buy/want Drop Dead clothing so much in my early teens around age 13-15, I was completely obsessed! But then we all grew up and it became somewhat of a mockery brand and aimed at the same age group of 13-15, but recently Drop Dead's A/W 2012 range has popped up quite a lot on the blogosphere, the main bit of interest seems to be in particular the 'I'm a fucking unicorn' vest which a lot of people seem to either already have or want! I decided to have a quick glance at the website as it sort of reminded me of UNIF's type of vests which I loooooove and after having a look I fell madly in love with the Banjara vest, after seeing a few pictures of it under the 'Drop Dead' hashtag on Instagram I decided to get the XS-S which is traditionally anything from a UK 6-10 but after seeing it on other people who looked like they got their regular size it seemed it was extremely baggy and larger fitting so I got the smaller size instead of the usual S-M that I normally am! 

Drop Dead are currently offering free delivery on orders over £30.00 over the Christmas period and the Banjara vest was £25.00 so I decided to look in their sale section to see if there was anything I could snap up for £5 so I could get free delivery and also a little something extra! Strangely enough, I ended up finding the Madball Youth T-shirt which is a kids version of a t-shirt Drop Dead previously sold, the largest size they had was 'youth large' which is an age 10-12 but after reading the measurements they were exactly the same as my measurements except the length, so I decided to take the risk and get the t-shirt, Purely to just wear as a bed/pyjama top as I love wearing t-shirts as bed-wear, I'm not a t-shirt wearer at all besides for that reason, mainly because they're comfortable but I don't think they suit me fashion/style wise! Any-who both items arrived yesterday and the age 10-12 top actually fits! it's a teeny bit short and ends just before my hips so it's definitely wearable, and gradually it'll stretch a bit more too so I highly recommend getting it if you don't want to pay £3/£4 for postage and would rather get something else cheap in order to get the free delivery if you're purchasing something for £25.

Also, Drop Dead are giving free 'secret santa society' goody bags with most orders (i'm not sure if you need to spend a specific amount) which includes a little zombie santa christmas tag (you can't write on the back unfortunately!), 2 'Drop Dead' stickers and I also received a peace necklace which is in the shape of Disney's Mickey Mouses hand, one side is a peace sign and the other side is swearing haha, easily amused! 

Hope you enjoyed this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment