Friday, 14 December 2012

J.W. Anderson Bat Jumper Dupe



I imagine this has gone around a bit on the blogosphere so far, but I recently found one of my christmas wish list items on Internacionale's website as they currently have 20% off and free delivery, This item was in the sale so it doesn't qualify for the 20% off unfortunately but still this is near identical to the hyped J.W. Anderson bat jumper that sold out very quickly! The J.W. Anderson jumper was priced at an expensive £69.99, so this cheaper £15.00 alternative is a steal! The two jumpers are very similar, except the Internacionale one has a slightly larger bat with a white/grey faded background behind it. I'm currently waiting for mine in the mail to try on, and if it fits okay it's going to be a Christmas present from a family member :) I will desperately try to piece an outfit together for you all when it arrives! I ordered a size Medium in case you are wondering, and I'm a UK size 10-12.

Hope you enjoyed this brief bargain post!

No comments:

Post a Comment