Sunday, 9 December 2012

Recent Outfits (and items) #13


Outfit 1: Daywear
Studded leather jacket - Matalan (circa 2011)
(similar: here)
Grey speckled/salt & pepper hoody (underneath cause it was cold!) - Primark mens section
Black neneh wedge - Office (sale)
Lipstick in Diva - M.A.C Cosmetics

Outfit 2: Daywear
(Just a variety to outfit 1, all the same except the shoes!)
(the gold bangle is from H&M circa early 2012) 

Outfit 3: Day/Nightwear
Wildfox laurel sleeveless tank - ASOS (sale a few months back)
Widow suspender/garter leggings - Lip service (via eBay)
(similar cheaper alternative here for $50 inc. shipping (around £32!
also a boohoo alternative: here!)

This is one of my Christmas presents that I got to try on early, so I had to take some sneaky pics! I got these in the Solestruck 50% off sale a few weeks ago, and they came to £75 with shipping, when they arrive I was charged a £20 customs fee so altogether cost me £95, which isn't too bad for Big Litas! My boyfriend is paying £70 towards these so they are a Christmas present but they are so pretty I had to show you guys asap! Super duper comfortable and they make me incredibly tall!

Hope you enjoyed :)

3 comments:

  1. Do you ever not look HOTT!?!?!? Those big litas are amazing! Lucky girl! Xx

    ReplyDelete