Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Recent Outfits #14

Outfit 1: Christmas Eve-Eve
Gold Studded Shoulder Jacket - Primark
Banjara Vest - Drop Dead
Black Riding Pants - American Apparel
Chunky Vintage 80's Earrings - Urban Outfitters (sale)
Military Boots - Shoe Zone
Lipstick in Diva - M.A.C Cosmetics

Outfit 2: Sale Buys!
Multi Glitter Crop Top - Urban Outfitters (sale)
Black Midi Skirt - Urban Outfitters (sale)
Cut Out Pointed Toe Boots - Urban Outfitters (sale)

Outfit 3: New Years Eve-Eve!
Purple Velvet Bralet - Miss Selfridge (sale)
Black Midi Skirt - Urban Outfitters (sale) (see outfit 2)
Gold Cross Sovereign Ring - Topshop (sale)
Heart/Cross Earrings - Topshop (sale)
Lipstick in Dramatic Encounter (limited edition - sold out!) - M.A.C Cosmetics

Hope you liked this post :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog. Accept by creating your own post. :)

    http://springcircle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/sc-liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Love your hair, any tips to get it so white blonde? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it gradually over 9 months by highlighting it! Best way to do it so it doesn't ruin it, then when it was light enough I did one bleach all over and I use some purple shampoos but I don't leave them on long!

      Delete
  3. Your style is incredible! I love styling crop tops with midi skirts at the moment too!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a really good hair style. I loved it.
    Pakistani dresses

    ReplyDelete