Sunday, 24 February 2013

The 'Wednesday Addams' Dress


Black Tights - Primark
White Ankle Socks - Part of a set from H&M!
Lipstick in Diva - M.A.C Cosmetics

I recently purchased this Wednesday Addams-esque dress from eBay, initially I bought a size medium, It turned up, was slightly too big and I needed a small (even though the measurements said other wise), So I returned and got a refund. I then managed to find it being sold for £5 less than the first seller I purchased from, so I had to share this under £10 bargain! 

The dress itself has a large silver zip that goes from the bottom of the spine up to the back of the neck, so it's easy to get in and out, and the dress is stretchy and comfortable, not stiff or properly fitted! I paired it with my black faux fur coat from H&M and Chelsea boots with cute white ankle socks for my Saturday errands! My hair was natural today, no styling at all, I wanted to avoid using heat!

I thought I would share this quick look with you all today and hope you're all having a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. I adore the dress! I saw a similar one on Romwe for around £30 so it's a relief to see the same dress on eBay for a fraction of the price! Is the dress you're wearing in the picture the size small (just for reference)? xx

    ReplyDelete