Sunday, 31 March 2013

Recent Outfits #17

Outfit 1: Nightwear
Harness Belt - eBay

Outfit 2: Daywear
Chanel Inspired Lint Jacket - GoFavor.com (sold out)
Loose White Semi Sheer Vest - Zara (SALE)
Black Easy Jean - American Apparel

Outfit 3: Daywear
Black Disco Pants - American Apparel

Outfit 4: Nightwear
Red Cage Bodycon Dress (linked a website selling it) - Lipsy @ Republic (SALE)

Outfit 5: Daywear

Outfit 6: Daywear
Black Crop Mohair Cardigan - New Look (SALE)

Outfit 7: Day/Nightwear
Black Cross Over Bodysuit - American Apparel
Black Disco Pants - American Apparel
Silver Chain Necklace - H&M

Hope you enjoyed this post!

12 comments:

  1. Firstly , that harness!!! Secondly that red dress....wow!!!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your outfit posts. Can you tell me how the 3D mesh jumper from ebay fits? What size did you buy and what size do you usually wear so I can get an idea what to go for? Thanks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi it only comes in 1 size and I'm a uk size 8 but I'd say it'd fit up to a 12 :)

      Delete
    2. On the link you show it has sizes 8, 10 & 12. I would probably go 10 to be safe. Thanks :)

      Delete
    3. Yeh when I bought from the listing they didn't have a size option it was just one size!

      Delete
  3. You have so many gorgeous clothes! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i freaking love your style!! new follower! check out my blog if you have the time:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO glad I found your blog today! These are some top eBay finds, I love finding someone else keen on a good bargain! Your style is awesome and your hair is SIIIIICKKKKKKKKKK xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog,wow awesome Definitely following!!,here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    Crystal Jewelry
    Pearl Jewelry
    black tahitian pearl

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:
    Cheap Bridal Costume
    Honeymoon Lingerie


    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i freaking love your style!! new follower! check out my blog if you have the time:) x

    Lover Secret Lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the outfits ! your hair is so lovely x

    http://tuttaafruttaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete