Saturday, 2 March 2013

The Disco Skirt

Black Disco Skirt - Glamorous Clothing - £20
I recently was sent this gorgeous skirt from Glamorous, I absolutely adore their clothing and as you probably know, I purchased my first pair of disco pants from them last year so I was so excited for the opportunity to review something!

I'm a huge fan of the disco pants, disco shorts, disco skirt trend but even though I would definitely fork out for the American Apparel disco pants, I don't necessarily think I would with the disco skirt, as this dupe is perfect and only £20 compared to American Apparel's expensive £60 price tag.

I wear a size UK 8 for a tight fit, I did try on the size 10 in Republic but it was slightly too big at the waist, I usually wear size 8's in skirts anyway, just with my previous experience with the Glamorous disco pants I know a lot of people had to size up but clearly this isn't the case with the skirt!

I hope you liked this post and if you're thinking of purchasing this skirt yourself (it's currently sold out on the website, but they have this skirt in navy blue and denim blue aswell in stock!), don't forget to use the code BLOGGLAM for 10% off :)

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a pic of a disco skirt yet - your tiny figure looks amazing in it though!

    Now following on GFC and would be great to get a follow back :)

    Be great if you could check out my two latest sports luxe outfit posts. Which is your favourite? beauty post on BOY London | Sports Luxe Outfit 1 OR Celine Paris | Sports Luxe Outfit 2 ?

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It goes well with pretty much anything. The leather jacket from cwmalls.com is great, it fits well, it's incredibly soft, and you can tell it's of very good quality. I really like this site and jackets.

    ReplyDelete